Saturday, March 26, 2005

Notes from Mommy

Abby:

1. I told Abby she was a princess the other day, and she said, “no, I’m Abby”
2. Whenever we ask Abby to do something she doesn’t want to do, she always uses the phrase, “I can’t want to”, or “I can’t like that”, its so cute.
3. Abby’s favorite books right now are the birthday book (I think she is dreaming about having her own birthday with a pink cake), and the Thomas Engine book. She and Alex just love everything about trains.
4. Abby is potty trained mostly, but once in awhile she has an accident, and I tell her that it makes me sad when she doesn’t go in the potty, so she has tried harder to make me very happy and when she goes potty, she exclaims, “mommy, I made you happy”, it’s so sweet. Whenever Alex does something he’s not supposed to, Abby will say, “oh no Alex, you made mommy so sad”

Alex:

1. Waddle Butt- Alex runs kind of with a slant, and likes to take his own sweet time. He’s a lot like his dad in that way- a lollygagger .
2. Whenever we ask Alex if he is poopy, he always says, “no, abba”, to try and get us to think its Abby.
3. Alex is so cute at bedtime, he has to have his back rubbed and has to talk about the things he did that day, and the people he saw, then when I try to leave, he holds on to my neck and pulls me back down and asks me to sing to him or listen to music. It’s really my favorite time of the day.
4. Alex has a really hard time pronouncing full words, he only does one syllable, so its really tricky to figure out what he’s trying to say, it’s kind of cute though.

No comments: