Friday, August 22, 2008

Overnight Camping Trip






















Poppy, Alex and I went on an overnight camping trip. We rode on Poppy's powerful four-wheeler and towed the "war wagon" which had everything we needed for a great camp.

We got to camp later than expected, but enjoyed seeing the sunset. We camped on the very top of a bald hill, and had a beautiful 360 degree view. Poppy set up the spring bar tent and I started the fire and cooked hot dogs.

We all slept well. The next day Alex and I went for a hike. Then later we all road around on a four wheeler.

Poppy, who is always prepared, used his first aid kit to help someone who had fallen off his four wheeler and hurt his ribs.

We had a great time. Too bad we only got out once this year. I'm just going to have a buy a four wheeler so that I can make sure we go more often.

1 comment:

melmommy said...

I wouldn't mind if we did buy one!