Sunday, December 19, 2004

Abby's Cookie

We just got some cookies from the Petersen’s, our wonderful neighbors from across the street. Melinda put a cookie on the table between Abby and me. I thought it was for me, so I ate it. Come to find out that the cookie was for Abby because it was the one that didn’t have any frosting. We got you another cookie with frosting (which we assumed that you would like better anyway). However, you did not want to get any frosting on your fingers. I tried to feed the cookies to you, but you wanted to do it yourself. I tried to help you pick it up but we were not very successful. If you got any frosting on your fingers, you had to set the cookie down and have me lick it off. Your mommy just ended up getting you a fork so that you could eat without getting your fingers dirty.

You know how to put your shoes on by yourself (though you usually put them on the wrong feet.)

No comments: